Best Photography Jokes for Photographers
Get a laugh from these jokes for photographers
Thanks to Kidadl for these hilarious photography jokes for photographers!
Who doesn’t love a good laugh! And if you’re a photographer, these jokes will be right up your lens! (See what I did there?)
73+ Photography Jokes for photographers
1. Why shouldn’t you ever steal a photographer’s lens? He will remember you because he has a photographic memory.
2. What kind of photos do lobsters take the most? Shellfies.
3. Why didn’t the camera try to fulfill his dream of being a racecar driver? He thought he might burst on the track.
4. Why didn’t the jury find the photograph guilty of his wife’s murder? They thought someone had framed him.
5. Why was Cinderella so hopeful about her photos? She knew her prints would come one day.
6. Why doesn’t anyone know any great jokes about photography that will be popular in 2031? They haven’t developed them right now.
7. Why did the camera stop dreaming about a career in photography? He couldn’t remain focused.
8. What did the woman think about her friend who was a photographer? She wished someone would shutter up.
9. Why did a man always rave about how great his digital camera was? He couldn’t think of any negatives.
10. Why was the woman not upset that her husband shot her? The photos turned out great.
11. Why did the man taking photos of naked people get arrested? Due to indecent exposure.
12. Why did the actress call the sniper who became a photographer? She wanted a great headshot.
13. Why did the photo critic marry the photographer? She liked his perspective.
14. Why was the unpredictable photographer not invited to any event? Everyone thought he was a loose Canon.
15. What does a photographer need to hang up his photos? Jpegs.
16. What did the photographer tell his wife when he couldn’t take any more photos? My camera is broken.
17. What did the earthworm take photos of for his photography exhibition? A composite pile.
18. Why was the musician also a great photographer? He knew a good composition when he saw one.
19. Why did the photographer fail an assignment where he had to recreate the same photo twice? There was too much contrast between the two photos.
20. Why can’t you ever hold photos of light bulbs too close to the sun? Too much exposure.
21. When did the sunset photographer realize he had struck gold? During golden hour.
22. Why was a lens crying in the cafe? He realized he was not in his prime anymore.
23. Why was the camera so pumped for New Year? He was finally going to reach his resolution.
24. Why was the picture tired after a year at the photography studio? He had reached his saturation point.
25. What did the photographer say when he saw that all the edges of his photos were not bright enough? I feel like I’m vignetting something.
26. What did the photographer say to his assistant at the photoshoot when he was frustrated? I feel like I will snap at any moment.
27. What did the photographer say to his wife before they were married? I can really picture us together.
28. Why should you never try to start an argument with your child on picture day? They are not in the right frame of mind.
29. What did the professional photographer do when his friend told him his camera’s shutter speed? He burst out laughing.
30. Why did the boy never try to become a professional photographer? He just couldn’t picture himself being one.
31. Why do I not take photography seriously right now? I’m only just developing it as a hobby now.
32. Why would a farmer make a good photographer? They know how to handle the crop.
33. What quality do you have to set your camera to when taking a photo of cutlery? 4K
34. What happened to the man who had a lot of bad encounters with cameras in his childhood? He experienced a lot of flashbacks.
35. Why is it okay to make embarrassing jokes about your camera? They’ll all disappear in a flash.
36. Why shouldn’t you take a photo of crop with your camera? It will probably end up really grainy.
37. What camera do polar bears love? Polaroids.
38. What do you call a leader of a gang who always takes photos with the light on? Flash mob boss.
39. What happened when the woman put a backup camera in the front of her vehicle? She never looked back.
40. Why did the musician have a camera at all times? He didn’t want to run out of pics.
41. What camera did one amateur photographer invent for himself? NoPro
42. Why should you always be scared of someone with a camera? They can shoot at any time.
43. Why was the fish picked as the lead photographer for the camera campaign? He had a great fish eye lens.
45. Why were the photographers having such a rough time figuring out the problem with their camera lens? They were looking at it from the wrong angle.
46. Why was the camera so happy after coming out of the hospital? The doctors were finally able to stabilize his condition.
47. Why were the photographers so unhappy when the airlines misplaced all of their camera lenses for the second time? Their view of the world became very distorted.
48. Why does nobody like photographers that always keep their camera light on? Everyone thinks that they’re too flashy.
49. Why did the photographer have to take a 5-day break after he took 2 flights home from the shutter convention? He was suffering from shutter lag.
50. What would you call a camera convention that happens at the same place as the US Open? Wide Open.
51. How did the camera know that the water bottle stole all of his photos? He left a watermark.
52. Why was the camera not taking any photos of the lamp posts? His director had told him not to keep any highlights in his photo.
53. What flights are photographers not allowed to take their cameras on? Red-eye flights.
54. What happens when two cameras come from different schools of thought? They use a polarising filter.
55. Why do cameras who are self-obsessed take a lot of photos that have a blurred background? They like to keep the focus on themselves.
56. Why should you always make a professional cameraman take your picture for any book you author? They will show you in the best light possible.
57. I read fifty shades of grey to learn more about white balance.
58. I bought a Labrador and named him Kodak, so I can say I own a Kodak Lab.
59. I had to give up my career as a photographer. I kept losing my focus.
60. The only person happy with a 100% crop is a farmer.
61. What’s the difference between a large pepperoni pizza and a struggling photographer? A large pepperoni pizza can feed a family of four.
62. What’s wrong with most cameras that won’t take good pictures? The nut behind the viewfinder!
63. Did you hear about how the photographer died? It makes me shutter.
64. Where does a cow hang his photos? In a mooooooseum.
65. Did you hear about the guy who stole all those photos? I think he was framed.
66. Why did the photographer get into an argument with the curator at the art gallery? He wasn’t in the right frame of mind.
67. What do you call a photo taken by a cat? A paw-trait.
68. What did snow white say when her photos weren’t ready yet? Some Day My Prints Will come!
69. Why can’t you find good photography jokes? They haven’t been developed yet.
70. If a picture is worth a thousands words, then why shouldn’t we judge a book by its cover?
71. The fastest way to make money from photography is to sell your camera.
72. Photographers have been known to flash people.
73. A photographer told me his camera didn’t have continuous high speed mode and I almost BURST out laughing.
74. Why was the photographer arrested? Flashing and indecent exposure…
75. How do you seduce a photographer? Turn off the lights and see if anything develops.
Enjoy these Hilarious 73+ Photography Jokes for photographers!
Now that you have had some laughs, check out this comprehensive guide to improve your photography!
Beginner photographer? Read these essential photography terms for beginners!
Which of the photography jokes for photographers is your favorite?
Leave a Reply