EVERYTHING You Need To Know About Lightroom In One Video
New Lightroom Crash Course
EVERYTHING You Need To Know About Adobe Lightroom In One Video
The most in depth lightroom photo editing tutorial out there for photographers.
Learn Adobe Lightroom inside and out so that you know how to use every single tool inside this application.
Inside of this new Adobe Lightroom crash course, you’ll learn:
– How to use every individual tool panel
– How to use the tone curve in the new Lightroom
– How to use the new color grading tools
– How to use adjustment layers and customer layer masks
– How to use the new Lightroom’s auto masking subject mask
– How to use the new Lightroom’s auto masking sky mask
– How to use the HSL panel inside of Lightroom CC
– How to dial in sharpening and access hidden features
– How to apply grain and use the lens correction features for stylistic effects
– How to use the spot removal tool to remove people and objects from photos in Lightroom
– How to use range masks and color masks in the new Lightroom and Lightroom mobile
– The many different ways to adjust contrast in Lightroom, and how and why to use which
And much much more.
Think of this like a Lightroom Crash Course.
By the end of this edit along tutorial, you’ll have the chance to edit all of these images yourself, apply these techniques, and learn how to edit in the new version of Lightroom on your computer, tablet, ipad, iphone or mobile device like a pro.
#newlightroom #lightroomcc #lightroomcourse
**100% FREE LR PRESETS: https://shop.signatureedits.com/free-preset-sample-pack/
*GET MORE CLIENTS* https://shop.signatureedits.com/marketing-branding-membership
*FREE MARKETING TEMPLATES* https://shop.signatureedits.com/free-branding-bundle
📸 My current photography gear:
Panasonic S1- https://amzn.to/39SczqO
Sigma Art 35mm 1.4 L mount – https://amzn.to/3i1SGAc
Panasonic Lumix 24-105 f4 L mount – https://amzn.to/3grgQ6U
YONGNUO YN-560 IV Flash – https://amzn.to/2DAsZI4
🖥 Computer Editing Setup =
2019 27″ imac upgraded with 40gb of ram: https://amzn.to/3i3Vk8I
When I’m working away from home, I use a 2015 15″ macbook pro with 16gb of ram – So you don’t NEED the brand new fancy computer… It just speeds up the performance and snappiness of Lightroom so you’re not waiting so long for previews to load or images to export etc.
Recommended laptop: 💻 13 inch S1 Macbook Pro $1249 USD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N5LLDSG?tag=signatureedit-20
The new S1 Macbook Air and S1 Macbook Pros are AMAZING for photo editing and Lightroom Performance, even with their base model options With the new M1 macbooks, 8gb RAM works. With any other machine, I’d recommend going with at least 16gb of ram and 512gb of storage if you can swing it.